The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Hither do the clergymen, physicians, and noble blood amongst us convene, to discourse upon Otaku matters not pertaining to SciADV, such as other visual novels, anime and manga.

Should PiruPiruPiru Pii be the edit sound effect in MChat or the delete sound effect?

Edit
7
100%
Delete
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 7

User avatar
Steve Online
Reactions: 152
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:25 am
Waifus: 22
Kimika Tachibana Senri Minamisawa Madoka Kaname
Contact:

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Steve »

hmmm I'm not sure if he had any actual like documented issues with drugs, but he's tweeted plenty about his own mental illness. I call him japanese brian griffin lol

https://x.com/nyalra
nice to meet u!!!!
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 490
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 61
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Blond »

No offense to the guy, but he really looks like one of those performative males.
https://x.com/nyalra/status/2090054649613369798?s=20
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
User avatar
Steve Online
Reactions: 152
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:25 am
Waifus: 22
Kimika Tachibana Senri Minamisawa Madoka Kaname
Contact:

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Steve »

That whole fanbase is performative af. I never took the message of that game to be that ur supposed to walk away thinking OMG SHES LITERALLY ME. And if any of the people kinning her actually had those issues they wouldn't be wearing them like a badge of honor on the internet. I wouldn't actually mind if it was just the fanbase because theyre all young and retarded, but then I learned that the actual creator seems to have a similar opinion, so apparently I was mistaken. Idk how anyone can play all those endings that are just so vastly different and be like, yea thats me totally. Like obviously she fits pretty much every bpd stereotype so it wont be hard to find a lot of things in common, but the degree to which people kin her seems to me like its romanticizing that behavior (which i mean, like tons of people on the internet already do that so i think im right in my evaluation here).

Anyway, the I liked the game but for different reasons than most of the fanbase and I didn't like the anime lol.
nice to meet u!!!!
User avatar
Maypews Offline
Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
Reactions: 895
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
Location: Dixieland
Website: https://maydb.net
Waifus: 34
Shion Sonozaki Chitoge Kirisaki Ayana Otonashi Nextbot (Derby #1)

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Maypews »

I don't really get the hate for the NGO anime that I've seen. It had a very unique visual and directiorial style that most modern anime severely lack, characterised Ame a good deal where the game didn't (particularly by giving her a backstory), and although maybe a bit preachy at times it still touches on matters that most things don't. I think I might've liked the anime more than the game tbh, though the game mogs it in artstyle.
User avatar
Steve Online
Reactions: 152
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:25 am
Waifus: 22
Kimika Tachibana Senri Minamisawa Madoka Kaname
Contact:

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Steve »

I didn't like all the other characters I don't think they should have added them. The whole streamer vs streamer organization plot was retarded, and I didn't care about any of them. There's just no way anybody can like them for anything other than their aestetics when each of them has like 1 episode of backstory and theyre all back to back so I just didn't care about any of them. Ah yes all of their backstory is they were raped super epic
nice to meet u!!!!
User avatar
Maypews Offline
Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
Reactions: 895
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
Location: Dixieland
Website: https://maydb.net
Waifus: 34
Shion Sonozaki Chitoge Kirisaki Ayana Otonashi Nextbot (Derby #1)

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Maypews »

Thanks for coming to our 30th Otaku Oratory! We watched Arcade Gamer Fubuki today, and it was a lot of fun. New Game Generation rise up!
oo30.PNG
oo30.PNG (318.19 KiB) Viewed 44 times
3 Image
User avatar
Steve Online
Reactions: 152
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:25 am
Waifus: 22
Kimika Tachibana Senri Minamisawa Madoka Kaname
Contact:

Re: The Deluoode Otaku Oratory (Anime Club)

Post by Steve »

may forgot to add the funny quotes dw i gotchu

Image
1 Image 2 Image
nice to meet u!!!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest