Turning Twitter into Twipo

For the discussion of scientific experiments and other creations, both in the physical realm and in the demense of cyberspace.
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 466
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 60
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Blond »

Have you ever thought to yourself while browsing Xitter: "Man, I wish this UI looked just like a tablet and straight out of 2013"
Thanks to Nyuke, now you can! Enjoy posting epic twips.
7 Image
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
User avatar
Gotz Offline
Funny Hat Enjoyer
Reactions: 66
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:51 pm
Location: Paranesian Circle
Website: https://basedgotz.straw.page/
Waifus: 2
Rena Ryuugu Shiina Mayuri
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Gotz »

Wow! This is incredible!!! Something I never knew I needed. We must retvrn to older UI design. I refuse to call newer UI design "user interface" any longer. I'm gonna call it HI now (Hostile Interface).
:Hmph:
Tuturuuu♪~ :Mayushii:
User avatar
Steve Online
Reactions: 143
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:25 am
Waifus: 21
Kimika Tachibana Senri Minamisawa Madoka Kaname
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Steve »

stupid question, but since this is a chrome extension theres no way to get it on firefox right?
Nice to meet u!!!!
Image
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 466
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 60
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Blond »

Steve wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:23 am
stupid question, but since this is a chrome extension theres no way to get it on firefox right?
They're actually getting the Firefox version. It's just that it takes less time to set a Chrome extension than a Firefox one.
1 Image
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
User avatar
Amlux Offline
Reactions: 69
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 10, 2026 1:53 pm
Website: https://pantsuprophet.xyz

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Amlux »

Twitter with a better interface...

...is still Twitter. I guess it could be useful for following some artists in a heavily curated fashion, but I feel as though before long I would rather miss out on some great art just to stay away from cancerous sites. But for those who do trawl through the sewers to get the good stuff, this seems like a great innovation.
2 Image
Visit my site for philosophy, religion, history, aesthetics, ecology, and most importantly... ANIME BEWBZ!
PANTSU PROPHET
User avatar
NonoEnjoyer Online
Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
Reactions: 280
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
Location: Aoba Dorm
Waifus: 14
Mio Kunosato Dark Nono Nono Kurusu
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by NonoEnjoyer »

Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
3 Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 466
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 60
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Blond »

NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
Sure thing, Nono. If you say so...
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
User avatar
NonoEnjoyer Online
Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
Reactions: 280
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
Location: Aoba Dorm
Waifus: 14
Mio Kunosato Dark Nono Nono Kurusu
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by NonoEnjoyer »

Blond wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:04 pm
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
Sure thing, Nono. If you say so...
I think you’ve misunderstood mr. Blond :clueless:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Maypews Online
Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
Reactions: 853
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
Location: Dixieland
Website: https://maydb.net
Waifus: 34
Shion Sonozaki Chitoge Kirisaki Ayana Otonashi Nextbot (Derby #1)

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Maypews »

NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
Well, given that Twitter is utter cancer, I'd be more concerned if there weren't posts like that in the thread honestly.
User avatar
NonoEnjoyer Online
Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
Reactions: 280
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
Location: Aoba Dorm
Waifus: 14
Mio Kunosato Dark Nono Nono Kurusu
Contact:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by NonoEnjoyer »

Maypews wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:27 pm
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
Well, given that Twitter is utter cancer, I'd be more concerned if there weren't posts like that in the thread honestly.
Glad there’s more of us who want to express this sentiment without being asked. Makes me feel seen and valid. #mysnsmychoice
1 Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest