No it is still there, but a lot of users have problems locating the button to comment. If you go to a profile page and look above their avatar/username area, there should be a button to leave a comment there. Something like "Write to [username]". I've thought about moving it, but I can't really think of anywhere better for it to go.rancher wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2026 1:58 pmHas the ability to comment on peoples' profiles been removed?
Forum suggestions
- Maypews Offline
- Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
- Reactions: 895
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
- Location: Dixieland
- Website: https://maydb.net
- Waifus: 34
-
Re: Forum suggestions
Stop by the Deluoode Otaku Oratory, live every Sunday at 9 PM UTC!
Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













- NonoEnjoyer Offline
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 297
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Re: Forum suggestions
There should be advanced notice if limited items are going to be a periodic thing. Users should know when they are releasing. It shouldn’t be too much trouble to unlock them on a certain day or hour. You could make a topic for it and post about it in there when it is happening.
3
1
1





- Maypews Offline
- Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
- Reactions: 895
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
- Location: Dixieland
- Website: https://maydb.net
- Waifus: 34
-
Re: Forum suggestions
I am somewhat mixed on this. I sort of get what you mean in that doing a totally cold drop is probably hard to keep up with and whatnot, but a big part of the fun is the hunt I think. Like if I just sent a notification or did it on the same time every day it would be rather soulless IMO and everything would sell out in a second.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:08 pmThere should be advanced notice if limited items are going to be a periodic thing. Users should know when they are releasing. It shouldn’t be too much trouble to unlock them on a certain day or hour. You could make a topic for it and post about it in there when it is happening.
The thing is that we kind of have a backlog of stuff to put out which is why I dropped a lot of stuff today, but I think as a compromise maybe I'll save limiteds for sales/"events" of sorts which indeed could be announced in a thread. Like a Halloween sale or something, though it doesn't have to be for "big" holidays it could be for stuff like Steins;Gate day or the International Pirate Day or whatever. Dunno, let me know if that sounds better.
1
1
1
Stop by the Deluoode Otaku Oratory, live every Sunday at 9 PM UTC!
Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













- NonoEnjoyer Offline
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 297
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Re: Forum suggestions
I wouldn't call it a hunt. I logged in today and all of the shit was sold out, which is my whole contention. It was prior discussed that this would be a thing but I didn't know today would be the day all of this stuff released. And it's not really a hunt for you when you're the guy releasing them and can just buy one of the 3 copies of a limited instantly.Maypews wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:52 pmI am somewhat mixed on this. I sort of get what you mean in that doing a totally cold drop is probably hard to keep up with and whatnot, but a big part of the fun is the hunt I think. Like if I just sent a notification or did it on the same time every day it would be rather soulless IMO and everything would sell out in a second.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:08 pmThere should be advanced notice if limited items are going to be a periodic thing. Users should know when they are releasing. It shouldn’t be too much trouble to unlock them on a certain day or hour. You could make a topic for it and post about it in there when it is happening.
The thing is that we kind of have a backlog of stuff to put out which is why I dropped a lot of stuff today, but I think as a compromise maybe I'll save limiteds for sales/"events" of sorts which indeed could be announced in a thread. Like a Halloween sale or something, though it doesn't have to be for "big" holidays it could be for stuff like Steins;Gate day or the International Pirate Day or whatever. Dunno, let me know if that sounds better.
it's worth noting i was having a shitty ass morning at work when i wrote my initial post, and not getting a chance to get any of the first real limiteds was like the digital version of stubbing your toe at the end of a shitty day: not that big a deal but it irritated me bad at the time.
That said: They're just PNGs/gifs. I don't want it to seem like I'm crying tears over this. But I'd like to have a fighting chance to buy limited run anime girlies (others would too I'm sure). Your second paragraph is pretty much what I was asking for. If that's how you wanna handle it, fine by me. What i'm trying to avoid is pulling up the forum and seeing legendary ultra rare foil nono dropped and that i didn't get a chance to buy one. so yeah, events, holidays, w/e works for me.





- Maypews Offline
- Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
- Reactions: 895
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
- Location: Dixieland
- Website: https://maydb.net
- Waifus: 34
-
Re: Forum suggestions
If I plan on buying an item I set the stock accordingly to account for my buying. I certainly would never buy multiple copies seconds after release, lol; I bought one copy each of two of the lims that released today. I will say that I was actually a bit surprised myself at how quick stuff sold out; I was worried the Moad Snake that I gave 7 to would stick around for days and I was certainly quite wrong on that calculation. Future batches will probably have more copies for each item given this, this was kind of a test run for me.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:13 amAnd it's not really a hunt for you when you're the guy releasing them and can just buy one of the 3 copies of a limited instantly.Maypews wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:52 pmI am somewhat mixed on this. I sort of get what you mean in that doing a totally cold drop is probably hard to keep up with and whatnot, but a big part of the fun is the hunt I think. Like if I just sent a notification or did it on the same time every day it would be rather soulless IMO and everything would sell out in a second.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:08 pmThere should be advanced notice if limited items are going to be a periodic thing. Users should know when they are releasing. It shouldn’t be too much trouble to unlock them on a certain day or hour. You could make a topic for it and post about it in there when it is happening.
The thing is that we kind of have a backlog of stuff to put out which is why I dropped a lot of stuff today, but I think as a compromise maybe I'll save limiteds for sales/"events" of sorts which indeed could be announced in a thread. Like a Halloween sale or something, though it doesn't have to be for "big" holidays it could be for stuff like Steins;Gate day or the International Pirate Day or whatever. Dunno, let me know if that sounds better.
Sorry to hear about the work stuff, happens to the best of us. And yeah, I'll probably go ahead and make a thread for economy news and try to have it happen on reasonable/recognisable days, and maybe if I'm planning to release a lot I'll make it an announcement sitewide.it's worth noting i was having a shitty ass morning at work when i wrote my initial post, and not getting a chance to get any of the first real limiteds was like the digital version of stubbing your toe at the end of a shitty day: not that big a deal but it irritated me bad at the time.
That said: They're just PNGs/gifs. I don't want it to seem like I'm crying tears over this. But I'd like to have a fighting chance to buy limited run anime girlies (others would too I'm sure). Your second paragraph is pretty much what I was asking for. If that's how you wanna handle it, fine by me. What i'm trying to avoid is pulling up the forum and seeing legendary ultra rare foil nono dropped and that i didn't get a chance to buy one. so yeah, events, holidays, w/e works for me.
2
Stop by the Deluoode Otaku Oratory, live every Sunday at 9 PM UTC!
Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













Re: Forum suggestions
look morty i added nfts to my niche underground sciadv forum
nice to meet u!!!!
- TheEvilShadoo Offline
- Lurker Extraordinaire
- Reactions: 194
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2026 12:38 pm
- Location: Flopside Pit of 100 Trials
- Website: https://www.shadoosite.xyz
- Waifus: 104
-
Re: Forum suggestions
Aw geez rick! W-what about the w-wagecucks who are gonna get totally limited-time-event-raped over this??
(I myself barely got anything from the drop but you don't see me whining about it, do you?) No offense wagecucks, it's called dark humor. ;)
1
If we cross through space-time
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
- NonoEnjoyer Offline
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 297
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Re: Forum suggestions
I have stewed on this some more. Here’s some thoughts and ideas. Now I’m not a code monkey, vibe or otherwise, so some this may not be feasible.Maypews wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:45 amIf I plan on buying an item I set the stock accordingly to account for my buying. I certainly would never buy multiple copies seconds after release, lol; I bought one copy each of two of the lims that released today. I will say that I was actually a bit surprised myself at how quick stuff sold out; I was worried the Moad Snake that I gave 7 to would stick around for days and I was certainly quite wrong on that calculation. Future batches will probably have more copies for each item given this, this was kind of a test run for me.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:13 amAnd it's not really a hunt for you when you're the guy releasing them and can just buy one of the 3 copies of a limited instantly.Maypews wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:52 pm
I am somewhat mixed on this. I sort of get what you mean in that doing a totally cold drop is probably hard to keep up with and whatnot, but a big part of the fun is the hunt I think. Like if I just sent a notification or did it on the same time every day it would be rather soulless IMO and everything would sell out in a second.
The thing is that we kind of have a backlog of stuff to put out which is why I dropped a lot of stuff today, but I think as a compromise maybe I'll save limiteds for sales/"events" of sorts which indeed could be announced in a thread. Like a Halloween sale or something, though it doesn't have to be for "big" holidays it could be for stuff like Steins;Gate day or the International Pirate Day or whatever. Dunno, let me know if that sounds better.
Sorry to hear about the work stuff, happens to the best of us. And yeah, I'll probably go ahead and make a thread for economy news and try to have it happen on reasonable/recognisable days, and maybe if I'm planning to release a lot I'll make it an announcement sitewide.it's worth noting i was having a shitty ass morning at work when i wrote my initial post, and not getting a chance to get any of the first real limiteds was like the digital version of stubbing your toe at the end of a shitty day: not that big a deal but it irritated me bad at the time.
That said: They're just PNGs/gifs. I don't want it to seem like I'm crying tears over this. But I'd like to have a fighting chance to buy limited run anime girlies (others would too I'm sure). Your second paragraph is pretty much what I was asking for. If that's how you wanna handle it, fine by me. What i'm trying to avoid is pulling up the forum and seeing legendary ultra rare foil nono dropped and that i didn't get a chance to buy one. so yeah, events, holidays, w/e works for me.
Some of the limiteds should be commemorative gifts for participating in various events. For example, I think the nextbot waifu should have been given out to all participants of the first derby rather than being something anyone can buy. Stuff like that, historic events on the forum, it’d be nice to have a badge of honor to show that you were there. You could make it tradeable or sellable after that if you want, but an item like that shouldn’t just be for sale to anyone.
You could also make some limiteds require tasks to unlock the ability to buy them. Make x kind of post or do this or that. It could be an honor system thing if coding is too much work. Right now just selling 3 copies of something that you buying is dependent on your availability and swiftness of clicks isn’t much of a challenge to me. Make users work for this stuff!
I think it’s fine to keep some as they are. Like moad snake just being a purchasable is okay with me. But like maybe you should’ve had to post in the C;H H/H thread to be able to buy kozue. Again, spitballing if it’s too much work just disregard.
Basically, make the limiteds rewards for board participation, at least some of them. As it stands, stuff just being for sale, 10 copies, first come first serve isn’t super interactive or engaging to me. Some should definitely be like that but not all.
2





- TheEvilShadoo Offline
- Lurker Extraordinaire
- Reactions: 194
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2026 12:38 pm
- Location: Flopside Pit of 100 Trials
- Website: https://www.shadoosite.xyz
- Waifus: 104
-
Re: Forum suggestions
Totally agree with this. Digibutter used to implement this in the form of commemorative hats and trophies. The hats were little PNGs like the classic phpBB Santa hats that you could equip on your avatar. Limit one per person on the hats and trophies.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:22 pmSome of the limiteds should be commemorative gifts for participating in various events. For example, I think the nextbot waifu should have been given out to all participants of the first derby rather than being something anyone can buy. Stuff like that, historic events on the forum, it’d be nice to have a badge of honor to show that you were there. You could make it tradeable or sellable after that if you want, but an item like that shouldn’t just be for sale to anyone.
Agree. I think it might be a bit of challenge to automate this in a generic way that works for different challenges, so maybe this is more of a case for mod verification.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:22 pmYou could also make some limiteds require tasks to unlock the ability to buy them. Make x kind of post or do this or that. It could be an honor system thing if coding is too much work. Right now just selling 3 copies of something that you buying is dependent on your availability and swiftness of clicks isn’t much of a challenge to me. Make users work for this stuff!
Yeah, I'd rather display stuff on my profile that I've earned than stuff I just had to be in the right place at the right time for. Some LTE stuff is still cool with me though, as Nono mentioned.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:22 pmBasically, make the limiteds rewards for board participation, at least some of them. As it stands, stuff just being for sale, 10 copies, first come first serve isn’t super interactive or engaging to me. Some should definitely be like that but not all.
EDIT: One more point: I think the LTE drops should be limited to one or two per person. I'd hate to see scalpers on Deluoodebook Marketplace.
3
If we cross through space-time
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



