Page 4 of 4
Re: Random photos you took
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:50 pm
by Gotz

- RetroDELTA.jpg (500.83 KiB) Viewed 85 times

- 92FScutlass.jpg (795 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Re: Random photos you took
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 1:02 pm
by Blond
Last tour and Revy guns. Ah, I see you're a man of culture. Just do me a favor and get rid of that commie badge right now.
Re: Random photos you took
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:32 pm
by Gotz
Don't get me wrong, I hate'em too.
But old soviet russia aesthetics and gear can be really cool. It's just a patch for Balalaika's ex-spetsnaz crime syndicate.
Re: Random photos you took
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:54 pm
by dokyun
Black Lagoon kicks ass. Also Balalaika was fucking hot.
Re: Random photos you took
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:02 pm
by Blond
I love the type of women that can kick my ass.
Re: Random photos you took
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:09 am
by Blond

- 20260928_170742.jpg (401.83 KiB) Viewed 13 times