Page 18 of 30

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 5:59 pm
by alix
STILL AT FUCKGJDIFN FIVE MT OUT IF FIV

Hurt Maho and heal Kurisu.

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 11:46 pm
by cidoku
Heal Maho and hurt Kurisu.

Honestly, now that I really think about it, if the final battle is between Maho and Mayuri, I'm not sure I'll be able to choose between them. I can't hurt Mayuri!

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:40 pm
by Maypews
Turn 16. In a shocking turn of events, Kurisu is now out. Are we the most contrarian board on teh internetz?
:happyrageguyplz:

Hiyajo Maho - 5/5 HP
Image


Mayuri Shiina - 3/5 HP
Image

Heal Maho hurt Mayuri I guess.

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 1:11 pm
by alix
If *that* happens I'm calling the Vietnamite government.

Heal Mayushii and hurt Maho.

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 1:48 pm
by Blond
Maypews wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:40 pm
In a shocking turn of events, Kurisu is now out

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 1:51 pm
by Yuuni Anno
HEAL Mayuri
HURT Maho

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:20 pm
by Steve
HURT mayuri
HEAL maho

all graduate students are in need of a little healing

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:37 pm
by aeon
HURT Maho
HEAL Best Girl Mayuri

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 3:18 pm
by TheEvilShadoo
HEAL Maho
HURT Mayuri
It’s gonna be close…

Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 4:39 pm
by NonoEnjoyer
HURT MAHO
HEAL MAYURI

END HER!!!