HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
- alix Offline
- Moekaposter/Moekalover/Literally Moeka
- Reactions: 117
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2026 7:35 am
- Location: ???
- Website: https://setagayacabin.nekoweb.org/
- Waifus: 3
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
STILL AT FUCKGJDIFN FIVE MT OUT IF FIV
Hurt Maho and heal Kurisu.
Hurt Maho and heal Kurisu.
1
- cidoku Offline
- Tempus edax rerum
- Reactions: 174
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2026 4:32 pm
- Location: Heretical Technologies Inc., Shinano
- Website: https://cidoku.net/en/
- Waifus: 9
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
Heal Maho and hurt Kurisu.
Honestly, now that I really think about it, if the final battle is between Maho and Mayuri, I'm not sure I'll be able to choose between them. I can't hurt Mayuri!
Honestly, now that I really think about it, if the final battle is between Maho and Mayuri, I'm not sure I'll be able to choose between them. I can't hurt Mayuri!
This is the end, my only friend. The end.
- Maypews Online
- Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
- Reactions: 863
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
- Location: Dixieland
- Website: https://maydb.net
- Waifus: 34
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
Turn 16. In a shocking turn of events, Kurisu is now out. Are we the most contrarian board on teh internetz?
Hiyajo Maho - 5/5 HP

Mayuri Shiina - 3/5 HP

Heal Maho hurt Mayuri I guess.
Hiyajo Maho - 5/5 HP

Mayuri Shiina - 3/5 HP

Heal Maho hurt Mayuri I guess.
Stop by the Deluoode Otaku Oratory, live every Sunday at 9 PM UTC!
Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













- alix Offline
- Moekaposter/Moekalover/Literally Moeka
- Reactions: 117
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2026 7:35 am
- Location: ???
- Website: https://setagayacabin.nekoweb.org/
- Waifus: 3
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
If *that* happens I'm calling the Vietnamite government.
Heal Mayushii and hurt Maho.
Heal Mayushii and hurt Maho.
- Blond Offline
- Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
- Reactions: 476
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
- Location: Beyond The Sea
- Waifus: 60
-
- Contact:
- Yuuni Anno Offline
- Your Darling's Embrace
- Reactions: 145
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2026 5:22 pm
- Location: Wordline 1.337...χ?
- Waifus: 16
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
HURT mayuri
HEAL maho
all graduate students are in need of a little healing
HEAL maho
all graduate students are in need of a little healing
Nice to meet u!!!!

- aeon Online
- Aspiring Committee member
- Reactions: 74
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2026 4:59 am
- Location: Neo Tokyo-3, Geofront
- Waifus: 27
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
HURT Maho
HEAL Best Girl Mayuri
HEAL Best Girl Mayuri
1
1
1
>The science itself may prove cynical.
However, one mustn't forget that there is a scientific element in all things.
The important truth is this:
I am master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
>▮

However, one mustn't forget that there is a scientific element in all things.
The important truth is this:
I am master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
>▮

- TheEvilShadoo Online
- Lurker Extraordinaire
- Reactions: 183
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2026 12:38 pm
- Location: Flopside Pit of 100 Trials
- Website: https://www.shadoosite.xyz
- Waifus: 104
-
Re: HURT/HEAL Steins;Gate: 1.048596 EDITION
HEAL Maho
HURT Mayuri
It’s gonna be close…
HURT Mayuri
It’s gonna be close…
If we cross through space-time
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
- NonoEnjoyer Online
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 286
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Gotz and 1 guest










