>The science itself may prove cynical.
However, one mustn't forget that there is a scientific element in all things.
The important truth is this: I am master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
>▮
I’m going to propose an alliance. Frankly, I don’t actually want Kurisu to win. I just want maho to lose. Mayuri doesn’t have a chance unless everyone dogpiles the random kid. I’m formally changing teams.
Heal Maho, Hurt Kurisu. Sorry kurifags, you can't win this. Mayuribros, don't give into their temptations, don't forget who keeps hurting Mayuri.
>
0
4
Those secret messages
That spill into the air
From far away, so far away
A flowing river of illusion
Running with confusion
Never gone, it goes on and on.
I’ve never hurt Mayuri even once. If we don’t unite against Maho, there’s no chance of victory. I’ll stand with mayuri until the end even if Maho dies and kuri survives.
98% of anime teens reject the lord. If you are one of the
2% who are a TRUE CHRISTIAN NINJA please c/p this 2
you're sig. Spread the word! God is Real and He is a Ninja.