Page 2 of 2

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:49 pm
by Maypews
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:32 pm
Maypews wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:27 pm
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
Well, given that Twitter is utter cancer, I'd be more concerned if there weren't posts like that in the thread honestly.
Glad there’s more of us who want to express this sentiment without being asked. Makes me feel seen and valid. #mysnsmychoice
artworks-000149783172-c468yx-t500x500.jpg
artworks-000149783172-c468yx-t500x500.jpg (54.95 KiB) Viewed 94 times

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:42 pm
by Blond

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:20 pm
by FuwaRei00
On firefox finally!

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:17 pm
by cidoku
Ok this is cool and all but now support Nitter instances instead. I stopped using twitter itself half a decade ago

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:39 pm
by NonoEnjoyer
cidoku wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:17 pm
Ok this is cool and all but now support Nitter instances instead. I stopped using twitter itself half a decade ago
Yeah but really they should support floober. I stopped using nitter 8 months ago. Maybe they should also support clooter, which I hear is on the up and up. There’s also the Albanian fork, klaitter that’s supposedly good. Or maybe snooder. Skeeter support would be nice. Plooger users would love this. And who could forget Quibi (iykyk)

:mioproud:

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:29 pm
by cidoku
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:39 pm
cidoku wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:17 pm
Ok this is cool and all but now support Nitter instances instead. I stopped using twitter itself half a decade ago
Yeah but really they should support floober. I stopped using nitter 8 months ago. Maybe they should also support clooter, which I hear is on the up and up. There’s also the Albanian fork, klaitter that’s supposedly good. Or maybe snooder. Skeeter support would be nice. Plooger users would love this. And who could forget Quibi (iykyk)

:mioproud:
Image