CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

The forum for talking all about and playing video games. Here we study modern interactive culture to it's fullest extent, and perhaps engage in a few forum games of our own.
User avatar
Maypews Offline
Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
Reactions: 863
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
Location: Dixieland
Website: https://maydb.net
Waifus: 34
Shion Sonozaki Chitoge Kirisaki Ayana Otonashi Nextbot (Derby #1)

Re: CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

Post by Maypews »

FURTHER READING:
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (195.95 KiB) Viewed 170 times
ezgif-725afe99f2374c99.gif
ezgif-725afe99f2374c99.gif (39.09 KiB) Viewed 170 times
news-2006-05-24-wii60.JPG
news-2006-05-24-wii60.JPG (14.3 KiB) Viewed 170 times
peeesstriple.jpg
peeesstriple.jpg (88.17 KiB) Viewed 170 times
51j3cgC.jpg
51j3cgC.jpg (127.17 KiB) Viewed 170 times
2 Image
User avatar
NonoEnjoyer Online
Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
Reactions: 286
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
Location: Aoba Dorm
Waifus: 14
Mio Kunosato Dark Nono Nono Kurusu
Contact:

Re: CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

Post by NonoEnjoyer »

I had to come back to point out a critical flaw that downranks the Wii 1000x fold. Only the Gaystation and Gecsbox have this masterpiece in their libraries. MAJOR L for the Nintendo Wii! G-Unit do what Ninten-don't!
50_Cent_Blood_on_the_Sand.jpg
50_Cent_Blood_on_the_Sand.jpg (35.51 KiB) Viewed 144 times
1 Image 1 Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Nsensei Offline
Reactions: 24
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 11:24 am
Location: Yokohama hive
Waifus: 1
Kei Ayamine

Re: CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

Post by Nsensei »

While I was never old enough to know about the console wars or even have an opinion on them (self report), I remember playing on all of the consoles right around the time of the release of 4th gen consoles. I had friends with xbox 360s and friends with wiis, and I remember watching my cousin play on his ps3. I remember those times fondly, but we never played any of the big titles, I'd like to emulate some like mgs4 but my pc is in dire need of an upgrade to be able to do that.
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 4:44 pm
Also always been an Xbox controller fag. Analog sticks shouldn’t be adjacent. Please do @ me.
I've also always loved the 360 controller and it's still the only controller I use when I have to use a controller for games, the only downside of it is the d-pad, for some rythm games like project diva, but in games where the d-pad isn't used all the time it's the best controller ever imo.
1 Image
Blame this on the misfortune of your birth!
User avatar
MetalHaruhi Online
Part-time Poster
Reactions: 113
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 5:31 pm
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104
Waifus: 7
Haruhi Suzumiya Misaki Nakahara Amane Suzuha

Re: CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

Post by MetalHaruhi »

I had all three of them at some point, the Wii stands out as it gave a different gaming experience, so I wouldn't say it's better or worse than the other two. As far as Xbox 360 vs PS3, I was a Sony fanboy since the PS2 days, I appreciate the free online and all the good exclusives like LittleBigPlanet, Modnations Racer, Infamous, Uncharted, Grand Turismo, killzone, MotorStorm and many others.
My favz on Xbox 360 were Halo, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II, and I forgor the rest...
Both consoles shit themselves and broke eventually so they were not reliable by any means, at least on the first generations.

wiiphone.jpg
wiiphone.jpg (13.34 KiB) Viewed 127 times
Better than all of them
2 Image
User avatar
capstasher Online
Reactions: 320
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2026 11:11 am
Website: https://capstasher.neocities.org
Waifus: 42
The Führer Maho Hiyajo Amane Suzuha

Re: CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

Post by capstasher »

Many things to think about...
HP96qzmXwAAXf3i.png
HP96qzmXwAAXf3i.png (729.92 KiB) Viewed 91 times
2 Image
Image
Image
Image
Those secret messages
That spill into the air
From far away, so far away
A flowing river of illusion
Running with confusion
Never gone, it goes on and on.
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 476
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 60
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Re: CONSOLE WARZ - Xbox 360 vs Wii vs Playstation 3

Post by Blond »

1 Image
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests