Deluoode Fitness!

A meeting room for Black Knights to discuss topics that don't fit into any of the other subforums.
Post Reply
User avatar
TheEvilShadoo Offline
Lurker Extraordinaire
Reactions: 194
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2026 12:38 pm
Location: Flopside Pit of 100 Trials
Website: https://www.shadoosite.xyz
Waifus: 104
Misaki Nakahara Shinobu Oshino Rimi (Blood Tune)

Deluoode Fitness!

Post by TheEvilShadoo »

Making this thread for all ~five Deluooders who go outside... Post your #deluoodefitness gains ITT.

I went on a beautiful 70 mile bike ride through the mountains yesterday. I surpassed my previous record of 55 miles on a mostly paved surface with this all gravel trail. 3,421 feet of elevation gain in around nine hours with a lunch break and rests. Saw some really cute river otters but was too slow to get a picture before they dove under. I am very sore. Hopefully Suzuha respects the grind. :OMW:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
2 Image 1 Image 1 Image
If we cross through space-time
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
Image Image Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests