Cat Posting

For the discussion of scientific experiments and other creations, both in the physical realm and in the demense of cyberspace.
Post Reply
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 476
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 60
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Cat Posting

Post by Blond »

Simple as that, post of cute cats:
Image
Image
Image
Image
2 Image
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
User avatar
Steve Online
Reactions: 144
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:25 am
Waifus: 21
Kimika Tachibana Senri Minamisawa Madoka Kaname
Contact:

Re: Cat Posting

Post by Steve »

Image

Image

Image
2 Image
Nice to meet u!!!!
Image
User avatar
NonoEnjoyer Online
Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
Reactions: 286
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
Location: Aoba Dorm
Waifus: 14
Mio Kunosato Dark Nono Nono Kurusu
Contact:

Re: Cat Posting

Post by NonoEnjoyer »

I have one picture of my cat on this phone, take it.
IMG_0118.jpeg
IMG_0118.jpeg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 50 times
I thought about making a long post about him, should I do it here or make a pets thread?
5 Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Blond Offline
Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
Reactions: 476
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
Location: Beyond The Sea
Waifus: 60
Serika Onoe Del-chan Makise Kurisu
Contact:

Re: Cat Posting

Post by Blond »

NonoEnjoyer wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:42 pm
I have one picture of my cat on this phone, take it.

IMG_0118.jpeg

I thought about making a long post about him, should I do it here or make a pets thread?
I don't mind having it here. Do it Nono!
Komm, süße soda
DKPepper
User avatar
TheEvilShadoo Online
Lurker Extraordinaire
Reactions: 183
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2026 12:38 pm
Location: Flopside Pit of 100 Trials
Website: https://www.shadoosite.xyz
Waifus: 104
Misaki Nakahara Shinobu Oshino Rimi (Blood Tune)

Re: Cat Posting

Post by TheEvilShadoo »

I miss my cat at college. He turned 16 this year.
Image
Image
Image
4 Image
If we cross through space-time
There's no doubt it can be reached
Desire Blue sky
Image Image Image
User avatar
vulonkaaz Offline
Reactions: 32
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2026 6:53 pm
Location: luxembourg
Website: https://vulonkaaz.zip
Waifus: 1
Haruhi Suzumiya

Re: Cat Posting

Post by vulonkaaz »

launderymachinecats.png
launderymachinecats.png (24.46 KiB) Viewed 16 times
2 Image
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests