Search found 25 matches
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:12 am
- Forum: Beyond The Load Region
- Topic: Goodbye Deluoode
- Replies: 7
- Views: 115
Re: Goodbye Deluoode
Oh. The website is back. Truly, nothing ever happens!
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:54 pm
- Forum: Beyond The Load Region
- Topic: Goodbye Deluoode
- Replies: 7
- Views: 115
Goodbye Deluoode
With the recent news of Deluoode shutting down FOREVER!!1! What will your final words on this site be?
I want to thank Maypews for bringing us all together and for all the lovely conversations had here. It's been a pleasure to (mostly) lurk all the wonderful threads.

I want to thank Maypews for bringing us all together and for all the lovely conversations had here. It's been a pleasure to (mostly) lurk all the wonderful threads.

- Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:15 am
- Forum: The Base
- Topic: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite
- Replies: 10
- Views: 219
Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite
Just a small tidbit, the button to the forum from PHANTASM opens into a new tab, but going to PHANTASM from here with the button does not. I am quite unhappy with this! 

- Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:54 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Random photos you took
- Replies: 36
- Views: 1202
Re: Random photos you took
Took this whilst wandering the city today.
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:50 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Currently Listening
- Replies: 102
- Views: 7782
Re: Currently Listening
Fren, we all need some Fren.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:21 am
- Forum: Future Gadget Laboratory
- Topic: Lesser Known YouTube Channels
- Replies: 1
- Views: 71
Re: Lesser Known YouTube Channels
This seems like something that I may be able to add towards. It's always teh channels that have 4-5 digit subscriber counts that are the most intriguing. I'll just share a hodge-podge that I've subscribed to over the years and have remained niche to some degree. Admittedly, I've stopped keeping up ...
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:34 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Currently Listening
- Replies: 102
- Views: 7782
Re: Currently Listening
Hopefully this embeds properly... Porcupine Tree! Porcupine Tree!
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:34 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Interesting and obscure urban legends, conspiracies, and occult matters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 127
Re: Interesting and obscure urban legends, conspiracies, and occult matters
I have a few folk bits from England. A couple that are quite regional. I'm just rattling off from memory with these, so I apologise for not being able to provide any further reading.
Knockers - Some sort of spirit that inhabits mines and was either seen as malicious or warding. They were said to ...
Knockers - Some sort of spirit that inhabits mines and was either seen as malicious or warding. They were said to ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:59 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Interesting and obscure urban legends, conspiracies, and occult matters
- Replies: 7
- Views: 127
Re: Interesting and obscure urban legends, conspiracies, and occult matters
In general, they are broadly North American in origin. There may be exceptions to this and if you have a good one from Europe or elsewhere, go ahead. I’d rather have more than less. I know we have some Canucks on the board and your input is more than welcome.
Instantly barred from entry... It's ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:16 am
- Forum: The Base
- Topic: MAGES and their usage of Generative AI
- Replies: 14
- Views: 350
Re: MAGES and their usage of Generative AI
I would tend to agree. Kind of like those old memes about how the world didn't end in 2012, but has anyone felt alive since then? We've just kind of shambled forward since C;C. Regardless of how I feel about A;C, the fact that it only came out at all because Chiyo was forced to stop rewriting ...
