Search found 36 matches

by Gotz
Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:12 pm
Forum: The Base
Topic: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition
Replies: 64
Views: 936

Re: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition

HURT Airi!

HEAL Frau!
by Gotz
Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:07 pm
Forum: The Base
Topic: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition
Replies: 64
Views: 936

Re: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition

HURT Airi!

HEAL Frau!

Just end it.
:ThanksInAdvance:
by Gotz
Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:24 pm
Forum: Future Gadget Laboratory
Topic: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Replies: 15
Views: 264

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Wow! This is incredible!!! Something I never knew I needed. We must retvrn to older UI design. I refuse to call newer UI design "user interface" any longer. I'm gonna call it HI now (Hostile Interface).
:Hmph:
by Gotz
Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:32 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Random photos you took
Replies: 36
Views: 1202

Re: Random photos you took

Don't get me wrong, I hate'em too.
But old soviet russia aesthetics and gear can be really cool. It's just a patch for Balalaika's ex-spetsnaz crime syndicate.
by Gotz
Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:50 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Random photos you took
Replies: 36
Views: 1202

Re: Random photos you took

RetroDELTA.jpg
RetroDELTA.jpg (500.83 KiB) Viewed 146 times
92FScutlass.jpg
92FScutlass.jpg (795 KiB) Viewed 146 times
by Gotz
Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:29 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Currently Listening
Replies: 102
Views: 7782

Re: Currently Listening

Just in case some of you don't know. Each labomem from Steins;Gate has a character song! And they're each sang by their respective voice actor. I've made a playlist compiling them here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSDFO6MModAk&si=Srr2PP0aDavkAwYH
Mayuri, Moeka, and Faris' songs I think are ...
by Gotz
Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:20 pm
Forum: The Base
Topic: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition
Replies: 64
Views: 936

Re: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition

HURT Frau!

HEAL Akiho!

GIVE aeon a Dr. Pepper. DKPepper
by Gotz
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:22 pm
Forum: The Base
Topic: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition
Replies: 64
Views: 936

Re: HURT/HEAL Robotics;Notes: KILL THE COMMITTEE Edition

HURT Nae!

HEAL Akiho!
by Gotz
Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:58 pm
Forum: Beyond The Load Region
Topic: Upa Shop News, Sales, Announcements and etc.
Replies: 10
Views: 268

Re: Upa Shop News, Sales, Announcements and etc.

Every scalper will be scalped by me personally! Total Scalper Death!!! :nanaREEE:
by Gotz
Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:51 pm
Forum: Akihabara Arcade
Topic: Your first gaming experience
Replies: 8
Views: 589

Re: Your first gaming experience

The first video game I can remember playing was Lego Star Wars 1 on the PS2. I think my Dad bought it right when it came out and we played through all of it together. I also played A LOT of Star Wars Battlefront 2 as well. Played some of the big titles on the N64 like Super Mario, Star Fox, and ...